Fix mistakes on WebIDE How-to card
General note: target audience of this card has almost zero knowledge about git, we should not assume that they will intuitively understand things. This card should guide people step-by-step.
- Card say first "click Commit" and later say "in is important to commit to a new branch". To late, commit is already on develop branch. People do not read full text, they follow point by point.
- Mentioning of commit message happens under the picture of new branch creation.
- Section about committing changes starts with merge request.
- Card advice to merge from feature branch on fork to develop branch on fork while it should be from feature branch on fork to develop branch on original repository.
- Text suggest that after creating new branch I should "select Start a new request when you are ready to start the submission process and hit the Commit button." I do not have this step in this workflow, it might be from another way of working.
- If you open WebIDE being on develop branch you will not end up on master branch, as shown on the screenshot.
- Some screenshots are too big and dilute/scatter attention from the point. Imho, browser can be made smaller to have larger font and less unnecessary information. New merge request screenshot does not need to have a full screen, at the first step only branches are important.
- Text mentions Source Control button but there is no such things on screenshots and this is not a common knowledge.
P.s. use arrows or numbers on pictures to indicate buttons and fields